Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dance

I signed Audrey up for dance lessons. I'm not sure if she'll actually dance. She's pretty shy when she doesn't know people. I'm not sure if she'll get enough exposure to the teachers and kids to ever actually dance. She still won't sing and barely talks when she's in nursery. The teacher said I could have a one month trial. If things aren't working out, I'll get my costume deposit back. Audrey was NOT excited about going. She kept saying, "Mom, I don't want to go to dance." She was a pill when I tried to take her picture and ran away.When I picked her up, they said she didn't cry (I didn't expect her to), and she participated in some of what they did. They said she didn't dance (which is what I expected), but they felt it was a very good first day. Well, that's encouraging. However, I'm still not convinced she'll EVER dance. We'll see. I think she looks pretty cute in her clothes. Thanks to my sister-in-law for lending them to me.

1 comment: