On that note, I got a cute frame for Richard as a baby shower gift.
The musings of a not so creative stay-at-home-but-works-once-a-week-as-a-nurse-mom. Also, occasionally, comments from her husband.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Prepare to be astonished!
I am not crafty. It's just not one of my talents. I try to be creative and see other people's work and realize how UNcreative I really am. So, I'm OK with this. I realize we all have our talents.
On that note, I got a cute frame for Richard as a baby shower gift.
Ever since I knew I was pregnant with Audrey, I've wanted to copy this so she'd have something. So, realize, she is now over 18 months, so it's taken a little bit of time. However, it's finally done! It's mostly copied, but I had to make adjustments since I couldn't find the exact things. So, not much creativity on my part, but I'm rather pleased with myself. Now, I just need to wait for Scott's mom to come and write the stats, because she did Richard's and Scott thinks they ought to look similar. I don't have pretty handwriting, so I'd prefer to not do it. Fortunately, she comes next week and I'll be able to hang it! Only 18 months late. Perhaps I'll be better next time around...
On that note, I got a cute frame for Richard as a baby shower gift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Super cute! I think you should make one for my girls as well!
very very cute. I am impressed. Now you just have to get started on baby number 3's!
Those are darling! I'm sure they'll love to see those when they get older. Good job:)
Very sweet and crafty!!!
what a cute idea!! Your a total closet scrapbooker!!
Post a Comment